Olivia Luk Bedi, a partner in the Litigation and Intellectual Property groups, has been named Secretary to the 2023-2024 nomination slate of incoming officers and directors for The Economic Club of Chicago. The ECC is a prestigious organization that brings together business and civic leaders throughout the city and state.
Olivia will be the first Asian woman to hold the Officer position of Secretary in the club’s 95-year history. Olivia currently chairs the Membership Committee for the ECC. The nomination slate will go into effect in July 2023 after ratification by the full board of directors.
The full nomination slate of officers includes:
- Sean M. Connolly, President & CEO / Conagra Brands, Inc., Chair
- Claire Babineaux-Fontenot, Chief Executive Officer / Feeding America, First Vice Chair, Programs
- Suzanne Yoon, Founder, Managing Partner / Kinzie Capital Partners, LP, Second Vice Chair, Forums
- Janet Malzone, National Managing Partner – Audit Services / Grant Thornton, Treasurer
- Olivia Luk Bedi, Partner / Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP, Secretary
- David Snyder, President & CEO / The Economic Club of Chicago, President & CEO
- Mary Dillon, President & CEO / Foot Locker, Inc., Ex-Officio