We pride ourselves on the exceptional legal service we provide our clients. The work we do frequently sets us apart from the competition, and we appreciate the recognition and awards bestowed on us by the legal profession, its organizations and publications. We view this external critique as objective confirmation of the excellence of our work and the people who drive it.
- 11 ranked practice groups and 26 recognized attorneys in the Chambers USA 2018 edition
- Partners Lawrence Richman, Susan Goldenberg, and Eric Mann were ranked in the Private Wealth Law category of the 2018 edition of the Chambers High Net Worth guide. The Private Wealth group was one of only eight firms recognized in Illinois.
- 5 practices – Real Estate, Insurance, Labor & Employment, M&A, Tax – and 16 attorneys honored by The Legal 500 in the 2018 Edition
- 22 practices recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers 2018 "Best Law Firms”
- 44 attorneys were selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America 2018 edition
- Partners Lee J. Eulgen, Michael G. Kelber, and Antony J. McShane were recognized in the World Trademark Review 1000 (WTR 1000), and the Intellectual Property practice was awarded gold band status in the 2018 edition of the WTR 1000
- Attorneys Olivia Luk Bedi, Collette A. Brown and Jason A. Frye received a 2018 Award for Excellence in pro bono service
- Partner Angela R. Elbert was named a Client Service All-Star by BTI Consulting Group, honoring attorneys who have mastered the art of client service
- Partner Eric Y. Choi was named one of the 2018 “40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty to Watch” by the publisher of the Chicago Lawyer and Chicago Daily Law Bulletin. This is the ninth consecutive year that one of our rising stars has been recognized with this honor.