Please see below for a list of resources for complying with Illinois public health requirements. This list will be updated as new requirements and announcements become available.
- Illinois Executive Order 2021-06 – 04.02.2021 – Governor Pritzker reissues most executive orders, extending a majority of the provisions through May 1, 2021.
- Restore Illinois – State Reopening Plan – 05.05.2020 – Released by Governor Pritzker's office, this PDF details Illinois's five-phased plan for re-opening. This framework is continually monitored and updated as research and science develop.
- Illinois Department of Commerce – State Reopening Plan – The Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity evaluates the Restore Illinois plan to provide guidelines and tools for various industries based on which phase of the plan the state is currently in.
- Illinois Executive Order 2020-43 – "Phase Four" – 06.26.2020 – The Community Revitalization order intends to safely and conscientiously resume or expand activities paused or limited by COVID-19. This EO supersedes EO 2020-38 ("Phase Three").
- Gov. Pritzker's "Phase Four" Press Release – 06.22.2020 – Governor Pritzker announces advancement into Phase Four of the Restore Illinois Plan. Under Phase Four, the following business segments may safely reopen or expand: health and fitness, movies and theater, museums and zoos, as well as indoor dining at restaurants.
The content above is based on information current at the time of its publication and may not reflect the most recent developments or guidance. Neal Gerber Eisenberg LLP provides this content for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should seek advice from professional advisers with respect to your particular circumstances.