Six attorneys from Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP have been named to the Law Bulletin Publishing Company’s inaugural list of Emerging Lawyers.
The Emerging Lawyers list is created through an extensive research process to determine the top lawyers age 40 and younger, or those who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Those named have proven themselves professional, ethical and experienced at an early point in their legal career. Fewer than 2 percent of all lawyers in the state receive this distinction.
Neal Gerber Eisenberg’s Emerging Lawyers are:
- Philippe Y. Blanchard – Closely & Privately Held Business Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, and Securities & Venture Finance Law
- Michelle R. Canerday – Tax Law: Individual, and Trust, Will & Estate Planning Law
- Gregory J. Leighton – Intellectual Property Law and Patent Law
- Sonya Rosenberg – Employment Law: Management and Labor Law: Management
- Sarah E. Smith – Computer & Technology Law, Copyright & Trademark Law, and Intellectual Property Law
- Betsy C. Thelen - Closely & Privately Held Business Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, and Securities & Venture Finance Law