Whether you have a program that needs to be initiated or reviewed, we have assisted all types of companies in defining and strengthening their cybersecurity and data privacy policies. Our team offers a proven audit process that will identify where an organization stands with respect to cybersecurity and produce a set of customized recommendations to optimize that organization’s ability to use cybersecurity as a competitive differentiator in its industry. All of the work we perform will include a clear, concise plan and defined and dependable timelines.
We provide advice and counsel on supply chain risk assessment including vendor agreements for services such as XaaS cloud computing, including SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS, with a particular focus on issues that are uniquely critical in the cybersecurity, data privacy and confidentiality concerns, and the handling of personally identifiable information in connection with data set sensitivity. We help to ensure our clients are protected in the event a cyber incident is caused by a vendor or the vendor itself suffers a cyber incident.
- Compliance with security and privacy laws, including HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, NIST 800-171, GDPR and UK-GDPR and CCPA and other state regulatory requirements.
- Information sharing and data licensing
- Response to regulators’ inquiries
- Cross-border data transfers/Standard contractual clauses and supplementary measures analysis
- Department of Commerce Privacy Shield
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment and Standard of Care Analysis