Nancy is a member of the Corporate & Securities practice group. She assists clients with many types of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and debt restructuring, as well as general corporate matters such as complex commercial agreements and corporate governance.
While she pursued her law degree, Nancy was a summer associate with a suburban St. Louis law firm. She drafted motions, affidavits, petitions, and consent statements; amended contracts; conducted research; and prepared deposition questions. The following year she became a Neal Gerber Eisenberg summer associate. Most recently, she has been a legal extern for the Migrant & Immigrant Community Action Project in St. Louis and a student attorney in the WashU Law Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic.
In law school, Nancy was the Development Editor of the Washington University Law Review, President of the Asian Pacific American Law Students, and the Academic Chair of the Student Bar Association.
Nancy is an avid concert violinist.
- Dean’s Leadership Award, Washington University School of Law
- Diane Yu Scholarship and Service Award, Missouri Asian American Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Scholar, Legal Council on Legal Diversity
- Scholar in Law, Washington University School of Law
- Development Editor of the Washington University Law Review