Nancy is a member of the Corporate & Securities practice group. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, asset purchases, venture capital financings and securities offerings. She represents clients from startups to public companies in both domestic and cross-border transactions. Nancy provides comprehensive counsel on entity formation, corporate governance and investor relations, all stages of financings, due diligence and legal research, SEC reporting and compliance and the drafting of transaction documents.
While she pursued her law degree, Nancy was the Development Editor of the Washington University Law Review, President of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, and the Academic Chair of the Student Bar Association. She has been a legal extern for the Migrant & Immigrant Community Action Project in St. Louis and a student attorney in the WashU Law Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic. She received the 2022 Dean’s Leadership Award and the 2021 Diane Yu Scholarship and Service Award. Prior to joining NGE as a summer associate, she was a summer associate at Lathrop GPM.
Nancy, an avid concert violinist, is a first violinist with the Chicago Bar Association Symphony Orchestra.
- Dean’s Leadership Award, Washington University School of Law
- Diane Yu Scholarship and Service Award, Missouri Asian American Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Scholar, Legal Council on Legal Diversity
- Scholar in Law, Washington University School of Law
- Development Editor of the Washington University Law Review