(Please log in to ADP to watch this video).
Deadline for open enrollment election changes
- Benefit elections must be submitted in ADP by Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. CST.
- After open enrollment closes on November 17, there will be an opportunity to review your final 2021 benefits. If you have corrections, please notify Alison Spring no later than December 4, 2020.
What if you have no changes?
- If you have no changes and wish to continue your current benefits in 2021, NO ACTION is needed.
- It is highly recommended that you review and confirm your elections by submitting them in ADP.
Note: If you are currently enrolled in the Healthcare and/or Dependent care Flexible Spending Account(s) you MUST enroll again for the 2021 plan year. Elections do not rollover year to year.
What if you are not able to make your election decisions during open enrollment?
- If your spouse/domestic partner has their enrollment at another time or any other extenuating circumstances, please speak to Alison Spring about an extension.