Chambers USA today announced their annual rankings for 2017, which include 11 Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP practice groups and 21 attorneys.
Neal Gerber Eisenberg is also proud to announce that Scott J. Bakal, co-chair of the Taxation practice, and Michael G. Kelber, co-chair of the Intellectual Property practice, have joined the firm’s list of recognized attorneys.
Chambers & Partners, one of the world’s leading legal directories, conducts independent research that relies on feedback from industry leaders and clients to identify the top attorneys and law firms from around the world.
Neal Gerber Eisenberg continues its national recognition for Energy: Mining & Metals (Transactional) and is also ranked among the best in Illinois in the following practices areas:
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
- Technology & Outsourcing
The following 21 Neal Gerber Eisenberg attorneys were named as leaders in their field:
- Scott J. Bakal – Tax
- Jeffrey J. Bakker – Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Peter H. Barrow – Banking & Finance
- H. Nicholas Berberian – Litigation: General Commercial
- Jill B. Berkeley – Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Mark A. Berkoff – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Howard L. Bernstein – Labor & Employment
- John A. Biek – Tax: Controversy
- Patricia S. Cain – Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Angela R. Elbert – Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Scott J. Fisher – Litigation: General Commercial
- Gerald A. Golden – Labor & Employment
- Michael B. Gray – Corporate/M&A: Private Equity
- Michael G. Kelber – Intellectual Property
- Douglas J. Lubelchek – Real Estate
- Antony J. McShane – Intellectual Property
- Nicholas M. Miller – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Michael D. Sher – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- David S. Stone – Corporate/M&A
- Robert M. Weiss – Technology & Outsourcing
- Lisa S. Zebovitz – Environment: Litigation
As part of its research process, Chambers solicits feedback from firm clients. Comments received about Neal Gerber Eisenberg include:
"I was very impressed by their skill. They are clear, effective and efficient communicators who not only got the job done but went above and beyond."
"The service they provide is exactly what I look for in our outside counsel. They do a phenomenal job!"
"They truly understand client service. They are responsive and set timeframes and expectations throughout the process and then meet them."
"They're outstanding and very responsive. They're very strong at what they do. They help us make tough decisions and they're also excellent writers."
"They are proficient at navigating complex transactions and are extremely responsive. They give practical advice and are focused on results."
"They are outstanding in every respect."