Financial services firms need counsel who are attuned with the special employment issues facing their industry, in addition to those encountered by most other businesses. We handle the full range of employment disputes that arise within these firms, drawing on the skills and experience of our labor and employment attorneys when necessary in order to present a cohesive, comprehensive defense of our clients’ interests.
We have represented clients in employment disputes in federal and state courts and arbitrations around the country. Some of the claims and issues that we have addressed successfully include:
- Gender, race, age, religion and other forms of discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Constructive discharge and wrongful termination
- Incentive compensation plans
- Restrictive covenants and non-compete agreements
- Intellectual property and theft of trade secrets